“Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (Isaiah 46:10)”
“There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. (Proverbs 21:30)”
“And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? (Daniel 4:35)”
My apologies for the site “A Sweet Savor” being down.
I have been on the same “free” server (a platform that holds all of the pages for the web-site) for I believe at least five years with no issues. I purchased the website address (url) “asweetsavor.info” because I felt it was beneficial to have it for you the reader. But, I have never felt the need to purchase the space to hold the web-site because I believed that if the Lord wanted it available to others then He would provide. And He has provided so far until now. I can only think that there must be a reason He has removed it now.
A couple weeks ago I had an update to perform to the site. While I was in the process of uploading that update I was all of the sudden suspended. At first I just figured that it was because of uploading too much at a time. I started a “Support Ticket” asking what happened and explained what I was doing*. Long story, short – they eventually completely kicked me off. At that point I asked if I could at least access the site to remove the content but they stated they would not let me because they needed to keep it for sixty days to have as a reference to make sure I don’t attempt to upload the same content on another free server.
I realize that since it is a free server, they have a right to limit the content of what they allow. That is not what I am upset about. What is frustrating to me is that when looking at their restrictions, there is absolutely nothing about religious content but there is something about “hate speech”. That is the only thing I can think that it might be because, unfortunately by today’s standards the content on “A Sweet Savor” is considered hate speech by the majority of the world.
So, because of all this, I am currently working on converting the whole site to be available off-line. What I mean by that is once I have it completed, it will run completely on a local computer from a USB or thumb-drive and will not need any internet. Once it is complete, it will be available to purchase.
What you will get, if you purchase the USB, will be:
- Just a little over 3,500 single writings which include:
- All of the writings from Elder Gilbert Beebe’s 7 volumes of Editorials with several more by him.
- All of the writings from Elder Samuel Trott’s 2 volumes and many more.
- The three books from Elder Wilson Thompson along with several other writings by him.
- All of the writings from Elder J.F. Johnson’s 2 volumes.
- “The Contest” by Elder William Smoot along with many more of his writings.
- Several books by Elder David Bartley along with many more of his writings.
- Elder Parker’s “View on the Two Seeds”.
- All of the writings from Elder E.J. Lambert from his book entitled “Tried in the Furnace”.
- All 469 writings from Elder Chet Dirkes which includes his “What’s In A Name” series from the “Banner Of Hope”.
- All 122 writings from Elder James Poole.
- Plus MANY more Elders and other Penmen.
If you have any questions or would like to show your interest in purchasing a USB of the site, please email me at: ASweetSavor@mail.com
April 30, 2021
* Click Here for a pdf copy of the complete Support Ticket for anyone that might be interested.
** These are all the elder’s and other Penmen included: Adams, T.F.; Adams, Tom; Bartley, David; Barton, Thomas; Beebe, Gilbert; Beebe, William; Beeman, J.F.; Coulter, B.F.; Curry, H.C.; Dirkes, Chet; Dodson, R.L.; Dudley, Thomas; Johnson, J.F.; Kay, John; Keene, Frederick; Ker, H.C.; Lambert, E.J.; Lefferts, H.c.; Leland, John; Mattingly, David; McClanahan, J.W.; Newkirk, I.N.; Parker, Daniel; Patman, D.W.; Philo Logos; Poole, James; Purington, Joseph; Purington, William; Rittenhouse, E.; Smoot, William; Thompson, Wilson; Trott, Samuel; W;, West, Hezekiah