This page is dedicated to posting pictures that Tori (my wife) has been enabled to take (the newest are on top). They will kind of give you an idea of the area in which we live. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do. (Click on the link at the bottom of each frame in order to see a bigger picture.) – Tom If you like them, please let her know at: ElectByHim@gmail.com
- Summer 2012 – Some of these were taken at Burnt Bridge Path which is a walking path that Tori and I frequent. Most of them though were taken at another area called Moulton Falls which is about 20 miles outside of Vancouver.
- Lucia Falls 2011 – These pictures were taken in 2011 at a very pretty place just outside of where we live called Lucia Falls.
- Moulton Falls 2011 – These pictures were taken in 2011 at a very pretty place which is real close to Lucia Falls.
- Sunset Pictures – These pictures were taken in 2011 on the Columbia River. The bridge in the background is the Interstate 5 bridge that goes from Vancouver to Portland and will soon be a thing of the past because they are going to start making a new one soon.
- Lower Falls 2009 – These pictures were taken in 2009 at a campground called Lower Falls.
- Lucia Falls 2009 – These pictures were taken in 2009 at a very pretty place just outside of where we live called Lucia Falls.
- Multnomah Falls 2008 – These pictures were taken in 2008 at Multnomah Falls in January. It was the first time we had been there during January. It was very cold and these pictures do a great job of showing that.