As with most of the articles on this site, these are here for their historical value. Please do as Scripture exhorts and test all things no matter who wrote it!
- A Chapter of Questions One hundred thought provoking questions! (Added: 9/20/13)
- A Letter To the Primitive Baptists and All that Love the Truth. by R.H. Boaz.
- And They Brought Little Children Unto Him H. L. Rogers (Added: 1/1/12)
- Another Gospel Some comments on this topic by Elder John Watson. (Added: 08/29/2013)
- Another Jesus – A very good article by Tom Jackson (Added: July 8, 2007)
- Believer’s Rule of Life, The by William Huntington (1745-1813) – (It is quite big, but worth the little wait!)
- Black Rock Address, The September 28, 1832
- Black Rock Address – Appendage of 1837, The Additional Remarks (Added: 1/6/11)
- Blessedness Of The Hungry, The Unknown author – A Soldier 1835 (Added: 9/26/08)
- Celestial Railroad, The An Old School Baptist allegory written by: Nathaniel Hawthorne – taken from “The History of the Church of God” by Elder Hassell pgs 951-963
- Cleansing Of Leprous Sinners Daniel Smart – 1847 – Zion’s Witness (Added: 9/28/10)
- Colossians 2:8 A reply to this verse by Elder Leachman
- Communion, The Taken from “Primitive Baptist Faith and Practice”
- Contest of 1886-89, The - A book written and compiled by Elder William Smoot in 1929. Some “old schoolers” were attempting to reconcile with the “new schoolers” without a change in doctrine or order, thus the contest ensued! A MUST read!!!
- Conditional Time Salvation – Is it the Truth? By Elder R.H. Boaz – 1897
- Eternal Vital Unity, The Stewart McColl (Added: 1/1/12)
- Glorious Blessing and Privileges of Eternal Vital Union in Christ Jesus, The A message given in 1884 by James Battersby (Added: 12/18/08)
- GOBABS! The God of Billboards and Bumper Stickers. by Zaphon
- God’s Absolute Predestination A letter by Elder C.H. Byrd sent in to the Signs of the Times, Feb. 1948 (Added: 9/1/07)
- Gospel, The Short but sweet
- Hardshell Elder Chick answers the question as to where this term came from. (Added: 11/27/10)
- Heavenly Birth, The Elder R. C. Leachman – November 19, 1867 (Added: 12/27/10)
- His People By William Tiptaft (1803-1864)
- Jeremiah 1:3-4 On the Absolute Predestination of God
- Luke 14:14 “For Thou Shalt Be Rcompensed At The Resurrection Of The Just.” (Added: 11/10/16)
- My Great-Grandfather’s Knife By Elder T.S. Dalton – 1928
- Old Baptist Test or Bible Signs of the Lord’s People, The This is a scanned version of the actual book. Therefore it is much larger than the version below. – (220 mb) (Added: 10/21/14)
Old Baptist Test or Bible Signs of the Lord’s People, The This is a typed version. Therefore it is much smaller than the version above. – (1.5 mb) (Added: 10/21/14)
Pearls Taken From The Deep A short answer to an important question on the doctrine of election and predestination - Gospel Advocate 1881 (Added: 1/23/09)
Perseverance Elder William VanHorn – Circular Letter
Planting of the Lord That He Might Be Glorified, The James Orimston of Bristol – 1891 (More truth on the Eternal Vital Unity) (Added: 11/8/08)
Quotes from William Tiptaft’s Biography By J.C. Philpot
Reply to Parson Benedict Differences between Old School and New School from Elder John Watson. (Added: 08/29/2013)
Separate Baptists Signs of the Times – 1843 (Elder John Watson) (Added: 08/29/2013)
Teeth To Teeth Tom Thumb Tugging With The Wolves For The Sheepskin (Added: 1/1/12)
Tie That Binds, The A Study in Predestination. By: Cleve Brantley – EXCELLENT!
Thoughts On Missions Elder John Taylor - 1819 - Pre Signs Of The Times and Black Rock Address! (Added: 12/26/10)
Thoughts on the Greatness of God Signs of the Times: Vol. 164, No. 12 – December 1996 by Troy Shepard
* Trial of Job * A writing on the book of Job! The BEST writing that I have read on this exceptional book in the Bible! TA (471 KB)
Two Seed Doctrine Elder Durand refuting the heresy of the "Parker Two Seed Doctrine!"
Union Of Christ And The Church, The J. S. Anderson – January 1866 (Added: 1/1/12)
Union With Christ Thomas Case - The Gospel Standard - 1874 (Added: 11/10/16)
Uppermost Bough, The Isaiah 17:6 – written in 1904 in “The Earthen Vessel”
Virginian A treatise contrasting the difference in an allegory between the world's religion (Catholic, Arminian, etc.) and the true religion of scripture.
Why I am Not A Calvinist By Elder John Wingfield.
- Part 1 This is a scanned version of the actual book broken up in three sections so that they are smaller in size to download. – (74 mb). (Added: 10/21/14)
- Part 2 This is a scanned version of the actual book broken up in three sections so that they are smaller in size to download. – (81 mb). (Added: 10/21/14)
- Part 3 This is a scanned version of the actual book broken up in three sections so that they are smaller in size to download. – (67 mb). (Added: 10/21/14)