- The eternal existence, sovereignty, immutability, omnipotence, and perfections of Jehovah God; He has revealed Himself as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and these Three are One; Jesus Christ was and is God manifest in the flesh, and in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
- The will of the eternal God is the first cause of all causes.
- The absolute predestination of all things.
- The eternal personal election of the redeemed in Christ, before the world began, and their eternal vital union with Him; their number is fixed, certain, and sure.
- The blood atonement and redemption by Jesus Christ are for the elect only.
- The sovereign, irresistible, effectual work of the Holy Spirit in quickening the elect of God without the use of any means.
- The final preservation of all the sons of God by grace alone.
- The Old and New Testaments in their original languages are the verbally inspired word of God; the King James Version is the preferred English translation. (though it is not perfect)
- The principles outlined in the Black Rock Address of 1832.
- The separation of church and state.
These principles above are but a simple outline of what by the Grace of God I hope to maintain on this web-site at all times!! - Tom